Wednesday, November 19, 2008

There are no guarantees in life

There are no guarantees in life
Not for the present,Nor for the future.
All I know is That I'm here;
Don't know for how long.
I love the way You live so intensely
Enjoy every minute of life
With space to swing Your arms around
Laughing loudly
Unlike me Unlike me
Do you think I'm strange?
Unlike you Unlike you
I am not pretending
There is no time,
There is no time,
There is no time,
Time doesn't really exist.
The past, the present,
And the future, Are all side by side, Hand in hand.
You move and change,Yet you go nowhere:
Everything stays the same.
You stare at me, And ask me questions,
Makes me nervous,
This room it keeps a constant tone
While I'm on a roller coaster


This is one of the songs from Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. Yeah, its all about Grey's, and I'm such a Grey's freak. put it that way, TV freak. ultimate freak.

Sometimes i do feel jealous of others for being able to go home early, 9am-5pm job, friends that haven't even worked in their entire life... but it got me into thinking, putting myself in their shoes, would i even enjoy that the kinda life that's soo different from mine right now? Maybe for the first few months, i'll embrace it.. lolz. nah nah nah.. i'm a Gemini. haha, what is it gotta do with this?!

Work's been fulfilling. Finally after few job pitches, few we turned down... etc, got a pitch on Monday! I'm sooo thrilled. still thrilled. Sometimes i can't believe its true. hehe. it means alot to me. like lots. and its all about teamwork too. And i did lotsa research... i'm not from marketing team, i'm not from PR, or event management... i was, (was) a music grad. I do have high expectations of what i'm delivering, and s'times too high and let myself down. To be able to cope with my ego, i studied whatever presentations that i manage to download from google... good and bad...

The moment i know the job is confirmed, i was head over heels. its like my baby... fingers crossed and not to let my superiors down, not to let my team down, not to let myself down.. i have to work harder, even harder!!!

Was at the international rugby tournament a fortnight ago, cute pic to share. :) more pics on my facebook.


There's this Spiderman at the tournament. 'Spiderman, spiderman, where have you been, spiderman...' lolz.

Waiting for Tan to finish his work and go to Klang for the roadshow. sigh. client servicing? i guess soo.


my baby Izzie is growing!! noty, and skin problem, check out her nose, her fur just vanished one morning i woke up. brought her to the vet, brought all the dogs to the vet, check up/ vaccination, costs me a BOMB again!! as usual... but that's what i have chosen to dedicate to them, all my babies.




1 comment:

  1. ur right Ling. there's no guarantee in life. nothing is for sure. even the strongest thing could break. tats wat i tink, dun u agree?

    ReplyDelete