Monday, March 16, 2009

Restless


Monday blues symptons?

Had a long groceries replenish shopping trip wt mom today. Its really sweet. Love spending quality time with Mom. Felt bad, we missed the dinner with grandma and grandma had to have dinner on her own.

Initially, i got quite motivated to went on the house inspection visit with mom. I kinda love the concept of the house thus the rooms are surprisingly small!In short, i think its a no go.

Am very tired of my job. It somehow got me thinking, would i have survived a 9am-5pm job though? I guess i just wanted a fully 'FREE" weekend that i need not to worry bout never ending work, rushing proposals for the clients...

I just want to chill.. weekend didnt feel like weekend. Sent Alfred, my lovely brother in law to KLIA with mom on Saturday.. Jing and Dad left last Sat. How i wish i were on the way back to Adelaide too.. sob sob. And mom will be leaving end of this month.. happy reunion in Adelaide. sob sob.

Don't look forward to this coming week... till next Wednesday.. it'll be busy busy for the next 10 days. CRY!

Read the update from FFF, Furry Friends Farm. Poor Jerry was brutally abused. I'm glad there's FFF out there that has the sense of conscience. I've always wanted to own something like FFF and rescue all the stray dogs in the world.. or maybe still has the little hope and prayer to find my Geno. Oh well. Please kindly click on the FFF link, participate in their activities and donate cash/supplies. It only takes one click.

And my 'ambition' of turning vegetarian. I should cut down on meat consumption.. seriously.

I woke up at almost 2pm today.. needed the sleep after rushing and completing the proposal on Sat night/Sun morning... went to sleep at 12.30am... woke up at 4.30am.. here I am.. think its the durians.. lolz. and here I am, watching the last episode of CSI Season 7.

SLEEP!


No comments:

Post a Comment