
Its Week 18 2nd Day! How time flies!! In week 21, we'll be able to find out whether u are a baby girl or baby boy. Daddy will be here too! Can't wait.
Baby is soo active after tonight's dinner. I guess its baby's fav food? Not sure whether its scientific proven that whatever Mommy is craving, means its baby's craving. I'm gonna miss the bonding when baby is born, but I cant wait to meet you too, little monster!! Felt my very first kick on Sunday, 25/7/10. I love you baby.
Baby's been very lucky to hubby and I. I got my 'dream-job' literally 3 weeks after I'm back in Adelaide. Its only 4 hours to start off with, but I'm sure it'll lead to better future and plus my passion about Tupperware, just need to push myself harder! Baby always gives hubby parking space, when hubby asks baby for it. :)
Dreamed bout baby so many times, being a baby boy. Is it really? Instinct tells hubby n I that its a baby boy. But as long as its healthy. :) girl is not too bad either, just means more work for mommy when baby is growing up.. going toilet..etc... and the best part is, I can't even tie my own hair. Let alone to beautify my daughter.... Daddy can do it.
Our beloved Moomoo has gone missing since 20 days ago. Not sure whether i'm thinking about both baby and Moomoo too much. Been having dreams with both baby & Moomoo. The few days after Moomoo's gone missing, i dreamed that baby is already 4 years old, baby boy, asking me: "Mommy, where's Moomoo?" it got me into thinking whether baby is really missing Moomoo as Moomoo has always sat on my lap even after I got pregnant. Hope we will see Moomoo again and that baby can really meet Moomoo one day.
When everyone is shocked n suprised that I'm still living on my own, without hubby without family at 4 months pregnant, I didnt pay much attention to it. But these few days, I am really feeling it. Not sure whether i'm having cold feet (hubby says to wear socks, -_-) that hubby and i gonna be living together and starting our 'newly wed' life together.. or worried about the mess around the house. I've been feeling very emo and frustrated over the last few days. Not to mention being Hyper-sensitive, especially hubby has been sick for 1 whole week, I've been worried bout hubby's health.. hubby's well-being... then feeling neglected as hubby is too sick to give me and baby attention... and i started crying over nothing all of a sudden out of no where. How scary.
Then it got me into thinking and ponder whether I'm REALLY ready to be a mother. But everything i share with hubby is the happiest and most precious. Thank you hubby for making me smile all the time. Even thinking of you make me smile. Maybe that's the beauty of being apart from each other? haha.
Read from gf's status update today, her baby boy whispered to her ear 'Mommy' at 4am this morning, and gf calls it bitter sweet moment lol. And friends have replied saying that if baby calls 'daddy' first, meaning that daddy has to work harder to raise baby, vice versa. So baby, please call 'daddy' first k. Daddy sayang u very very much. *giggle*
♥ I love you my hubby ♥
♥ I love you my baby ♥
how sweet my dear~~take good good care...i m always here for you too!!^_^
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing your blog Ling. Was a bit worried about u as u're pregnant and Moomoo went missing and you staying by yourself. But i am glad to know u're so optimistic (a bit like me!) and that u know u can always rely on God.
ReplyDeletelet us know if it's a boy or girl ya.. and when u're back here, hope to see u.. take care dear. :)
thank you ladies. Its just mommy being traditional, doesnt want me to be such high profile about the pregnancy cos we haven't had the reception yet. How I wish I could share it with the whole world and receive all the blessings. :)
ReplyDelete