
I have not stopped crying for the last 20 mins. I feel like a fool for crying.
It feels like i've been working hard for nothing.
People always tell me that pregnant women are very hyper-sensitive. I guess I have prove them right.
Yesterday I was soo happy, seeing rainbow in our future.
I wish i had never woke up to check FB. Now patches of grey in the sky is all I see.
Sometimes I get a little upset when I walk around town, grocery shopping, go everywhere all by myself. I feel quite pathetic. But I keep telling myself, these days will be gone very soon, my beloved hubby will be here in no time.
But now, i'm not so sure.
I know its emo n difficult for him, but I never thought of the word 'painful'. its such a strong word. So is it sooo painful to start a new life with the wife n the baby. I'm struggling too. But he keeps telling me, its all worth it.. and so i believed it. And I thought this is what we agreed. I reassured him that we can live in KL. But this is the final decision. I always belive that, if its a decision that we have made, we shud respect the decision and work hard towards the destiny happily and God will lead our ways.
All that I believed in been thrown out the window all of a sudden.
I'll stop crying already. Yes baby, mommy's sad. Hope u dont turn out as a cry baby cos mommy been crying so much.
Life is beautiful, I just have to open my eyes even bigger to see it.
my hubby has the supernatural power that makes me smile and makes me cry far too easily. sigh..
ReplyDelete